They also list the referring sites - the site containing the link the visitor clicked on to get here.
There are quite a few referrals from Yahoo Search. I don't think the Google bot has even visited, so I don't get clicks from there. All those busy engineers who used to be fed by the chef for the Grateful Dead are doing their best to tune their algorithms to keep the random spare time sputterings of some old dude from Indiana out of their listings.
A lot of searches bringing people here are related in some way to the Blog's name, words of advice for young people. I actually named it after something William S. Burroughs wrote and recited on an album he did with the Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy (the people who also brought you 'Television, The Drug of A Nation').
If you are doing business with a religious son-of-a-bitch get it in writing. His word isn't worth shit--not when the good Lord taught him how to fuck you on the deal.
Anyhow, here are the variants on the advice for people theme that brought people here:
- most young rich people
- viagra use by young people
- advice from old people to young people
- words of advice about love
- advice for young bands
- words of advice for young adults
- how to advice young sister
- words for people leaving job
- words of advice for young women
Some people came here via a search on the 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' guy that I wrote about a while back. The first person in this list was on the right track:
- rich dad poor dad bull shit
- rich dad poor dad book criticism
- kiyosaki investigation
- Church signs "messages for"
- eastview christian church Martinsville,in
- they'll know we are Christians by our love mp3
- They'll know were christians
- they'll know were christians by our love
The 'Redneck Playground of Horror' story seems to be a bit of a search magnet, judging by these:
- pigeon hill bloomington
- aryan tattoos
- redneck tattoos
- eminem's girlfriend
In my next installment I think the topic is going to be Software Archaeology. So I know you all can't wait for that.