The 7 habits are now:
- Prozac - www.prozac.com
- Strattera - www.strattera.com
- Lexapro - www.lexapro.com
- Viagra - www.viagra.com
- Xanax - www.drugs.com/xanax.html
- Ritalin - www.drugs.com/ritalin.html
- Lorazepam - www.psyweb.com/Drughtm/ativan.html
This one comes to us from Channel 4 in England, where they take their pop music a lot more seriously than we do in the US (the notable exception being rap, where people shoot each other over it and stuff).
It's not a bad list, but a lot of the records weren't big here in the US, and there are definitely some records that should be listed, but aren't:
Here's a fun experiment: take this list and pick 100 songs from Rolling Stone's List of the 500 best songs of all time, give somebody both lists, and see if he/she can identify which is which.